I had some extra time this weekend so I decided to play Mr Robot hacking challenge. I heard a lot about that challenge but I didn’t have time to hack it. Now was the time. I downloaded the virtual machine image from vulnhub, fired up virtulbox, started kali linux vm.
It’s been a while since my last post. Today I decided to share with you a bug I found on a public bug bounty program on HackerOne. You can find the original report here.
This is a write-up of an AngularJS Template Injection I found in the main domain of Hostinger. If you don’t know what’s client-side template injection I invite you to take a look at those links . Please note that this is my first write-up, I hope you’ll enjoy it.
Hello world, welcome to my little paradise, I’m Taha Ibrahim DRAIDIA, I’m a software developer interested in application security, binary exploitation, exploit developement, ethical hacking and bug bounties. I never wrote a blog before, this my first time, I hope you’ll like my writings. Below are the reasons why I decided to start writing a blog:
- I used to take notes on text files, they got messy
- I would like to share what I’ve learnt along my journey in computers
- I would like to increase my writing skills
- I would like to get feed back about my code, researchs and methodologies
- I would like to feel more connected with people who share the same interests